Gaynor Minden Extra Flex Pointe Shoes - Medium
In-Store Price: $ 125.00
Please call the store for additional specifications and sizing, or to inquire about Core Colors - Cappuccino, Espresso and Mocha - 1.800.22dance.
- Extra Flex pointe shoes from Gaynor Minden
- Pointe shoes perform a remarkable job - enduring tremendous forces and repeated strains, all the while appearing as dainty and delicate as the ballerina herself. Gaynor Minden retains the classic beauty of lustrous pink satin and elegant tapered lines, but with a completely modernized interior to meet the needs of today's athletic dancers. They are made with expert American handcraftmanship, the most up-to-date athletic materials, and first hand knowledge of ballet. The designer and almost the entire team are former dancers.
- Gaynor Minden drawstring opens at the side, rather than at the throat, so it won't irritate the top of your foot. After being tied it's easily concealed at the natural space in your arch, making a clean uninterrupted line along the vamp. The platform is pleatless, creating a greater useable surface en pointe and fewer wobbles in penche flat. It also provides the space for noise and impact reducing materials under the satin.
- Manufactured in Lawrence, MA.
Fit / Size
- Extra Flex
- 6M through 11M
- Extra Flex Narrow available under "Extra Flex Pointe Shoes - Narrow" and Extra Flex Wide available under "Extra Flex Pointe Shoes - Wide."
SKU Gaynor Minden GMPS
More in Gaynor Minden